Throat Chakra Stones
Throat Chakras Stones
A balanced and healthy blue chakra will allow you to express yourself with clarity and in a creative way.
Some of the main functions of throat chakra are:
- Speaking & Listening
What will you get?
5 Throat Chakra Stones - 1 Amazonite, 1 Aquamarine, 1 Blue Apatite, 1 Angelite, 1 Sodalite
Amazonite is considered one of the best throat chakra stones for expressing your feelings and thoughts without being over-emotional. It will help you see the problem and solution for it from another angle. Since amazonite stimulates both Throat and Heart chakra and creates a connection between them, it will help you create a balance and positive energy flow. This stone will unblock both chakras and help you accept change, improve emotional relationships, and stimulate honest and loving communication with other people. This stone will bring harmony to your life and a more positive attitude.
Aquamarine is considered to be the strongest crystal used for clearing and activating the throat chakra. Aquamarine stone emits gentle energy that will stimulate your Throat chakra and help you overcome a fear of speaking and help you articulate your thoughts.
Sodalite has a wonderful harmonizing energy. It is a little more active in its energy and is considered to be the stone of poets as it rouses creativity and helps you find the words. Sodalite connects to the throat chakra and also the third eye chakra, calling in that wisdom to back up your communication. For those who don’t want their words to be empty, Sodalite grants you the knowledge to fill in the gaps and to bring meaning, magic, and melody to the sounds that spill out
Blue Apatite Expressing yourself fully is no easy feat, but popping a chunk of blue apatite in your pocket might make it easier. “Blue Apatite is a stone of inspiration, and it inspires you to be yourself,”
Angelite Strong and gentle, this soft blue stone has comforting energy that is likened to the presence of angels. It is also thought to improve communications with loved ones and allow for a deeper connection.
Size: 1" - 1.5"
Throat Chakra Affirmations
- I hear and speak the truth.
- I am expressing myself with clear intent.
- Creativity flows in and through me.
- I am an important voice in the world and my voice is heard.
- I speak my truth clearly.
- I love to share my experiences and wisdom. I know when it is time to listen.
- I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.
- I am safe and trust others to allow me to express myself truthfully.
- I live in my truth, I communicate my truth, I am the truth.
- I express my love and goodness each time I speak.
How To Use Throat Chakra Stones
There is no correct or incorrect way for throat chakra stones to be used. However, I am going to give you a few creative ideas on how to include them as a part of your daily routine:
- Meditate with your gemstones and crystals.
- Place the stones on your physical body (around your neck)
- Put the stones in different places around your home.
- Wear your throat chakra gemstones as a form of jewelry.
- Use them during your bath time.
- Create your own, beautiful chakra crystal grid by combing them together with other chakra stones.
How to use crystals for healing?
- Hold a crystal during meditation.
- Create a crystal grid.
- Add crystals to your altar.
- Carry a crystal with you throughout your day.
- Place crystals on your body.
- Use crystals during your yoga practice.
- Bring positive energy to your décor.
- Incorporate crystals into your self-care routine.
Consider integrating crystals for the throat chakra in addition to a healthy diet, exercising, and meditating to achieve and maintain chakra balance.
Happy Healing :)